Enroll by mail

To enroll by mail, pleas print and submit this form to the Department of Public Safety and the donor indication will be added to your record.  Anyone under the age of 18 must also submit the Parental Consent Form.

After you have registered as a donor by mailing in the paper form(s), you will be sent a letter indicating you have registered to be a donor, along with a sticker to affix to your driver license or identification card.  You will not receive a new license or ID card until you renew.

Please remember to share your decision with your family.  Knowing what you want can be a source of comfort for your family.